Wednesday 6 November 2013

FASHION STYLE ICON: WINNER JULIUS REUBEN TRENDING AN ELECTRIC BLUE HUE OUTFIT

I remember around two years ago i posted a blog about the Making of the Fashion Icon, little that i knew then he will become one.All rise as Julius Reuben win Fashion Style Icon of the year at the Star-studded Fashion Finest Awards #FFA picture on top wearing an electric blue hue outfit with a futuristic vibe. After winning the award the Tanzanian born British Model/artist wrote this touching message on facebook: " I'm still in shock as I scoop Fashion Icon at Fashion Finest Awards!!!! I'm so great-full of your support through the years. Big thanks to my Family and Friends who have stayed with me through the thin thread. Most of all i would love to thanks my fans around the world for their incredible support as you guys rock!!!!This award is not only for me... I dedicate this award to my friends who never lived to see this moment as troubles and pains of the world took them before their time:-(...Yesterday I got home and I drop a tear and wish you could have seen Fabulous creature like us we really do have a place in this Earth! Biggest thank you for Fashion Finest for this Award and may you have many more years to come! Much bless and Love to you all!xxxx" And we would like to congratulate all the winners and our Fashion Icon of 2013 THE FIERCEEEEE JULIUS REUBEN and keep up the good work and we will keep blogging! For more information about the event and winners visit: http://fashionsfinest.com/events-tickets/fashions-finest-awards

No comments:

Post a Comment